Updated and Current COVID Market Entry Conditions
Keeping our local markets open in the COVID arena means taking every
precaution to keep our visitors and stallholders safe and healthy. We have
registered a COVID SAFE plan with the government and appreciate your
cooperation with current public health orders and with the following
conditions of entry into the market space.
- You must check in using the official QR code to enter the market
space. Check-in signage are located at the pathway entry points.
- You MUST wear a mask while in the market space. We are an
organised outdoor event so this is currently a mandatory
requirement. Fines may apply.
- Practice good hygiene.
- Wash your hands (soap is available in the nearby public toilets).
- Use hand sanitiser (at entrance, Market Information Caravan and
- Practice 1.5m social distancing.
- Stay home if you are unwell.
- Observe individual stall guidelines and signage.
- Keep handling products to a minimum.
- BYO chairs and picnic blankets.
- No swearing in the market space.
- No smoking or vaping in the market space.
Please respect each other and us, act safe and together we will get through
this with your continued support.
ENJOY YOUR MARKET DAY
General Market Entry Conditions during COVID Restrictions
If you are attending the Bangalow Market you will be expected to abide by these conditions and follow any directions issued by
- Do not enter the market site if feeling sick.
- Wash your hands & use hand sanitiser where available.
- Please observe the 1.5m social distancing rule at all times.
- Do not handle products, please ask for assistance.
- Do not gather in groups.
- Try to keep to the left in walkways.
- When purchasing food to eat please disperse while eating (do not stay in the food areas).
- Please observe signage.
- Do not congregate in front of stalls.